Next Availability: 4th February 2024 (TBC)
The Everest "Expedition" is a nod to the Smiths A454, a member of the Everest family but also known as the "Antarctic" because it was used by Sir Vivian Fuchs and Sir Edmund Hillary during their Trans-Antarctic expedition 1955-58.
All watches are guaranteed against defective workmanship for 24 months from
date of purchase and the guarantee for the first 12 months applies to the
original purchaser only.
Supplied with tan leather strap in a watch travelling case with 24 months guarantee.
The Bracelet screws are not fully tightened to allow for easy first-time adjustment.
After sizing please tighten and we suggest using a removable threadlock such as
Loctite Blue 242 to secure the screws.
• 316L stainless steel, brushed top with polished sides
• Diameter 36mm, 39.3mm including crown
• Lug to lug height 43.5mm
• 11.4mm to the top of the hi-dome sapphire crystal
• Lug spacing 20mm
• Anti-magnetic 20,000A/m with anti-magnetic movement cover
• Water Resistance 10ATM/100 metres/330 feet
• 140 grammes including bracelet
• Screw back, screw down crown, drilled lugs
• New Caseback Design
• Pale cream with black printed minute track
• Numbers SuperLuminova X1-C3
• Syringe hands, heat-blued steel and red centre seconds
• Luminous: SuperLuminova X1-C3
• Hi-dome sapphire with anti-reflective coating on the underside , 30.4mm diameter x 2.5mm thick
• Miyota 9039, 24 jewel automatic, 28,800 BPH
• Solid link stainless steel bracelet tapering from 20mm to 16mm with screwed links, solid end links and signed push-button clasp