Answers to FAQs:
• Items are available to purchase on specific Sundays at 1400HRS [UK], sometimes the store may only be open for a few minutes due to popularity of certain items. The store is closed for ordering between these specified openings.
• The information regarding the dates of openings plus which models will be in stock is made available via our newsletter which is sent out in the week leading up to an opening. You can sign up to the newsletter at the bottom of our home page.
• We only accept 200 orders per store opening. This is because of a combination of our payment provider only allowing 7 days of authorisation and the limit also allows us to check and dispatch orders within 8-10 days. Though please allow 28 days for delivery.
• Sorry we do not take pre-orders.
• Some models including the Everest Jubilee & Vanguard are limited edition and will not be restocked.
We have several measures designed to discourage ‘flippers’ who purchase watches with the aim of selling on quickly for an inflated price:
• Customers are limited to purchasing only 1 or possibly 2 of certain models, limits are displayed at the top of their product page.
• There is a 24 month warranty on all watches but the first 12 months is only applicable to the original purchaser. We have details of the serial numbers of each watch.
• Serial offenders may be automatically banned from further orders.