It is now 19 years since the Dreadnought PRS-2 was launched, establishing micro-brands as a credible choice for buyers of quality watches at a reasonable price. In fact, the price may have been too reasonable as the PRS-2 now changes hands for up to 5 times the original selling price. Given the amount of discussion the PRS-2 has created over the last decade, it is sometimes difficult to believe that only 200 pieces were produced and will ever be produced.
The Dreadnought Voyager PRS-21 has been a long time coming but it was vital to ensure that the watch was worthy of carrying the Dreadnought name and was sufficiently different to avoid being called "Dreadnought Mk II". Instead of just sticking a GMT movement in the existing Dreadnought case, the watch has been completely re-designed from scratch. There is now a larger visible dial area, a thinner case and GMT function whilst still retaining all the water resistance most divers will ever need and high anti-magnetic properties. The PRS-21 was designed to be a true traveller's watch.
The PRS-21 is guaranteed for two years and will be supplied with one silicone rubber strap, two screwdrivers and two spare screwed bars. Supplied in a Peli case with polishing cloth and booklet.
The Bracelet screws are not fully tightened to allow for easy first-time adjustment. After sizing please tighten and we suggest using a removable threadlock such as Loctite Blue 242 to secure the screws.
• 316L stainless steel, bead-blasted
• 42.5mm across the bezel, 49mm including the crown
• Lug to lug height 52mm
• 14.5mm to the top of the crystal
• Lug spacing 22mm
• Anti-magnetic 30000 A/m
• Water resistance 300m
• 250 grammes including bracelet
• Screw back, screw down crown, uni-directional bezel with 120 clicks, anti-magnetic movement cover and retaining ring, soft-iron anti-magnetic dial
• Black with luminous indices and white printed minute track, orange luminous marker at 12
• Luminous: SuperLuminova
• Date at 6 o'clock position
• Plongeur style, luminous filled with white frame for the hour hand and orange frame for minute hand
• Luminous: SuperLuminova
• Bombé sapphire with anti-reflective coating on the underside. 32.5mm x 2.6mm x 3.6mm thick
• ETA2893-2 Elaborée 21 jewel automatic with quickset date and GMT function, 28,800 BPH
• Stainless steel with bead-blasted finish, security clasp and diver's extension. 8 removable full-size links and 2 half-links, solid end links. Removable links have screw fittings and the bracelet is secured to the watch with screwed bars.