When we introduced the 36mm Smiths Everest it showed that there clearly is strong demand for smaller watches and following many requests for a smaller Speedbird, here it is in 36mm. Identical specification to it's big sister except for the size and a different engine and it's now even more affordable.
Supplied in a single-watch travelling case with 24 months guarantee.
The Bracelet screws are not fully tightened to allow for easy first-time adjustment. After sizing please tighten and we suggest using a removable threadlock such as Loctite Blue 242 to secure the screws.
• 316L stainless steel, brushed
• Diameter 36mm, 39.7mm including crown
• Lug to lug height 42mm
• 11.4mm to the top of the sapphire crystal
• Lug spacing 18mm
• Anti-magnetic 20,000 A/m
• Water Resistance 100ATM/100 metres/330 feet
• 146 grammes including bracelet
• Screw back and screw down crown
• Black with white printed minute track
• Luminous: Indices SuperLuminova X1-C3
• Frosted silver, luminous filled
• Luminous: SuperLuminova X1-C3
• Bombé sapphire with anti-reflective coating on the underside , 31.5mm diameter x 1.5mm thick
• Miyota 9015, 24 jewel automatic, 28,800 BPH
• Solid link stainless steel with screwed links and solid end links and signed butterfly clasp