WHITE DIAL POLAR NOW SOLD OUT.
The original Dreadnought was introduced in 2003 as a limited edition of 200 pieces and immediately sold out, used examples now sell for as much as 5 times the original selling price. I've been asked many times to make more but as it was sold as a limited edition, I can't ethically do this. With a diameter of 44mm and a weight of 265 grammes, it needs a confident wrist to carry it off and it isn't a watch for everyone.
The new "Baby" Dreadnought will appeal to those who don't have a gorilla's wrist but still want a top specification dive watch. At 38mm diameter (41mm including crown) and with a depth rating of 300 metres/990 feet, it looks at home on any wrist and with a high anti-magnetic rating (20,000A/m) you can safely wear it in most environments without fear of it becoming magnetised.
Supplied in a single-watch travelling case with 24 months guarantee.
The Bracelet screws are not fully tightened to allow for easy first-time adjustment. After sizing please tighten and we suggest using a removable threadlock such as Loctite Blue 242 to secure the screws.
• 316L stainless steel, fully bead-blasted
• Diameter 37.4mm bezel, 41mm including crown
• Lug to lug height 45mm
• 13mm to the top of the sapphire crystal
• Lug spacing 18mm
• Anti-magnetic 20,000 A/m
• Water Resistance 30ATM/300 metres/990 feet
• 166 grammes including bracelet
• Screw back, screw down crown and 120 click unidirectional bezel
• Black with white printed minute track
• Luminous: Indices SuperLuminova X1-C3
• Plongeur hands, hour hand painted white, minute hand painted orange and black seconds hand, all luminous filled
• Luminous: SuperLuminova X1-C3
• Bombé sapphire with anti-reflective coating on the underside , 28mm diameter x 2.5mm thick
• Miyota 9015, 24 jewel automatic, 28,800 BPH
• Solid link stainless steel with screwed links and solid end links and signed safety clasp
Model's Wrist size shown = 7 Inch