Available next store opening - Please sign up to the newsletter for updates
Rolex are credited with introducing the first wristwatch which could display the time in two timezones in 1954. The Rolex GMT Master was developed following a request from Pan Am who wanted their pilots to track the time in the timezone they had left and also in their destination on a single timepiece. Although GMT watches are traditionally linked with aviation, these days they are regarded as a tool watch for anyone. the PRS-22GMTQ is fitted with the Ronda 515.24 quartz movement with independently adjustable 24 hour hand.
The PRS-22GMTQ incorporates a soft iron dial, anti-magnetic movement retaining ring and anti-magnetic movement cover giving a very high anti-magnetic rating of 20,000 A/m, a rating usually associated only with watches costing several times the price of the PRS-22GMTQ. The high legibility of the dial ensures that both timezones can be read at a glance.
The Speedbird GMTQ is guaranteed for two years and will be supplied with one single watch travel case.
• 316L stainless steel, brushed
• 36mm diameter, 39.4mm including crown
• Lug to lug height 42.5mm
• Thickness 11.6mm to the top of the crystal
• Lug spacing 18mm
• Anti-magnetic 20,000 A/m
• Water resistance 100 metres
• 131 grammes including bracelet
• Screw back, screw down crown
• Semi-matte black
• Luminous: Hour indices and triangle Super Luminova X1 C3
• Day/Date - Date only
• Frosted silver , luminous filled
• Luminous: Super Luminova X1 C3
• Bombé sapphire with anti-reflective coating on underside
• Ronda 515.24
• 371 Battery
• Stainless steel bracelet with push-button butterfly clasp, screwed links