Last few remaining pieces available next store opening.
Vintage White now Sold Out.
We have long wanted to make a true GMT watch with an independently settable hour hand without hacking the watch but until the introduction of the Miyota 9075, it was not possible to achieve this at a budget friendly price.
With a depth rating of 200 metres and an anti-magnetic cage rated at 20,000 amp metres, this is an ideal travellers watch which is also perfectly suitable for more formal occasions.
Supplied in a two watch travelling case with 24 months guarantee.
• 316L stainless steel, brushed top with polished sides
• 48 click bi-directional stainless steel bezel with ceramic insert
• Diameter 38mm, 41mm including crown
• Lug to lug height 45mm
• 15mm to the top of the sapphire crystal
• Lug spacing 20mm
• Anti-magnetic 20,000 A/m with anti-magnetic movement cover
• Water Resistance 20ATM/200 metres/660 feet
• 156 grammes including bracelet
• Screw back, screw down crown, drilled lugs
• Satin black or Vintage White
• Triangle, numbers and indices including bezel SuperLuminova X1-C3
• Silver or heat-blued Syringe hands
• Luminous: SuperLuminova X1-C3
• Sapphire with anti-reflective coating on the underside , 30mm diameter x 2.5mm thick
• Miyota 9075 "True GMT", 24 jewel automatic, 28,800 BPH
• Jubilee steel bracelet tapering from 20mm to 16mm with screwed links and solid end links. Micro adjustable push-button clasp with signed flip lock.
All watches are guaranteed against defective workmanship for 24 months from
date of purchase and the guarantee for the first 12 months applies to the
original purchaser only.