Next Availability: Spring 2024 (TBC)
Although only issued for 4 years between 1967 and 1970, the Smiths is probably the best known of all British military watches and until quite recently, one of the more affordable for collectors.
Supplied in a watch traveling case with 24 months guarantee.
All watches are guaranteed against defective workmanship for 24 months from
date of purchase and the guarantee for the first 12 months applies to the
original purchaser only.
• 316L stainless steel, brushed finish
• Diameter 36mm
• Lug to lug height 46.8mm
• Thickness 11.1mm to top of the crystal
• Lug spacing 18mm
• Anti-magnetic 20000 A/m
• WR 10ATM/100 metres/330 feet
• 51 grammes (head only)
• Full anti-magnetic cage, screw back, shoulderless springbars with drilled lugs
• Semi-matte vintage white, black printed numbers
• Heat-blued steel
• Sapphire box crystal, 31.5mm diameter x 1.5mm thick x 3.6mm high with A/R coating on the underside
• Sellita SW210, 19 jewels, hand-winding
• Black NATO
NATO STOCK No.