STRICTLY 2 MAXIMUM PER CUSTOMER
The Everest "Expedition" is a nod to the Smiths A454, a member of the Everest family but also known as the "Antarctic" because it was used by Sir Vivian Fuchs and Sir Edmund Hillary during their Trans-Antarctic expedition 1955-58.
This new version (introduced following overwhelming demands from customers) has a hi-dome sapphire crystal, the bracelet is now the "rivet" bracelet, as it will be on all the 36mm Everest family and is now fitted with a conventional clasp, more fitting to the style of the watch.
The movement has been changed to the Miyota 9039 which is identical to the 9015 except it doesn't have a "ghost" date position on the stem.
Supplied with tan leather strap in a watch travelling case with 24 months guarantee.
• 316L stainless steel, brushed top with polished sides
• Diameter 36mm, 39.3mm including crown
• Lug to lug height 43.5mm
• 11.3mm to the top of the hi-dome sapphire crystal
• Lug spacing 20mm
• Anti-magnetic 4800 A/m with anti-magnetic movement cover
• Water Resistance 10ATM/100 metres/330 feet
• 140 grammes including bracelet
• Screw back, screw down crown, drilled lugs
• Pale cream with black printed minute track
• Numbers SuperLuminova X1-C3
• Syringe hands, heat-blued steel and red centre seconds
• Luminous: SuperLuminova X1-C3
• Hi-dome sapphire with anti-reflective coating on the underside , 30.4mm diameter x 2.5mm thick
• Miyota 9039, 24 jewel automatic, 28,800 BPH
• Solid link stainless steel "rivet" bracelet tapering from 20mm to 16mm with screwed links, solid end links and signed clasp
All watches are guaranteed against defective workmanship for 24 months from
date of purchase and the guarantee for the first 12 months applies to the
original purchaser only.