The Everest "Expedition" is a nod to the Smiths A454, a member of the Everest family but also known as the "Antarctic" because it was used by Sir Vivian Fuchs and Sir Edmund Hillary during their Trans-Antarctic expedition 1955-58.
This new version (introduced following overwhelming demands from customers) has a hi-dome sapphire crystal, the bracelet is now the "rivet" bracelet, as it will be on all the 36mm Everest family and is now fitted with a conventional clasp, more fitting to the style of the watch.
The movement has been changed to the Miyota 9039 which is identical to the 9015 except it doesn't have a "ghost" date position on the stem.
Supplied with tan leather strap in a watch travelling case with 24 months guarantee.
• 316L stainless steel, brushed top with polished sides
• Diameter 36mm, 39.3mm including crown
• Lug to lug height 43.5mm
• 11.3mm to the top of the hi-dome sapphire crystal
• Lug spacing 20mm
• Anti-magnetic 4800 A/m with anti-magnetic movement cover
• Water Resistance 10ATM/100 metres/330 feet
• 140 grammes including bracelet
• Screw back, screw down crown, drilled lugs
• Pale cream with black printed minute track
• Numbers SuperLuminova X1-C3
• Syringe hands, heat-blued steel and red centre seconds
• Luminous: SuperLuminova X1-C3
• Hi-dome sapphire with anti-reflective coating on the underside , 30.4mm diameter x 2.5mm thick
• Miyota 9039, 24 jewel automatic, 28,800 BPH
• Solid link stainless steel "rivet" bracelet tapering from 20mm to 16mm with screwed links, solid end links and signed clasp