Last year I received a watch design from the Industrial Design Guy Youtube channel asking if I would consider making a watch like that. I liked the design and thought "why not?"
Apart from the handset, all other details are identical to the Smiths Everest 36mm black dial
The movement has been changed to the Miyota 9039 which is identical to the 9015 except it doesn't have a "ghost" date position on the stem.
Supplied in a watch travelling case with 24 months guarantee.
• 316L stainless steel, brushed top with polished sides
• Diameter 36mm, 39.3mm including crown
• Lug to lug height 43.5mm
• 11.3mm to the top of the hi-dome sapphire crystal
• Lug spacing 20mm
• Anti-magnetic 4800 A/m with anti-magnetic movement cover
• Water Resistance 10ATM/100 metres/330 feet
• 140 grammes including bracelet
• Screw back, screw down crown, drilled lugs
• Satin black
• Triangle, numbers and indices SuperLuminova X1-C3
• Baton hands, luminous filled
• Luminous: SuperLuminova X1-C3
• Hi-dome sapphire with anti-reflective coating on the underside , 30.4mm diameter x 2.5mm thick
• Miyota 9039, 24 jewel automatic, 28,800 BPH
• Solid link stainless steel "rivet" bracelet tapering from 20mm to 16mm with screwed links, solid end links and signed clasp