This is a re-edition of the Sewills Professional Diver sold in the 1990s, made by the same manufacturers but with some important improvements.
The watch is now water resistant ot 300 metres/1000 feet (original was 200 metres), fitted with an oyster-style bracelet with security clasp and diver's extension instead of the original dress watch style bracelet and now sports a sapphire crystal, replacing the original mineral glass.
The PRS-44 has been undergoing rigorous testing on location at The Red Sea in Egypt for the past 2 weeks and the photographs below are actual underwater photographs courtesy of ralphyimages.com, who own copyright of these images.
The Sewills Professional Diver is guaranteed for two years and will be supplied in a Sewills "piano black" gloss lacquered wooden box.
The Bracelet screws are not fully tightened to allow for easy first-time adjustment. After sizing please tighten and we suggest using a removable threadlock such as Loctite Blue 242 to secure the screws.
• 316L stainless steel, polished sides and brushed top
• Diameter 42mm, 46mm across including crown
• Lug to lug height 50mm
• Thickness 13mm to the top of the crystal
• Lug spacing 20mm
• Anti-magnetic 4800 A/m
• Water resistance 300 metres/1000 feet
• Weight 190 grammes including bracelet
• Screw down crown, screw back
• Choice of Black or Blue
• Luminous: SuperLuminova
• Date at 3 o'clock
• Mercedes style
• SuperLuminova filled
• Sapphire with magnifying "cyclops"
• ETA2824 25 jewel automatic
• Stainless steel oyster-style with solid links and solid end links, security clasp and diver's extension