Now with new Stainless Steel Bracelet and Sellita SW-200 Movement.
The original Precista Royal Navy diver is arguably the rarest of all British issued dive watches, being issued in 1981 and 1982 only. The stock number is 0552/923-7697 which curiously, was also the number used on Rolex and CWC issued divers around this time.
Examples offered for sale often command a price in excess of £2,000 with a couple of pieces being priced at over £15k.
Apart from the asymmetrical case, the most distinctive feature of this model is the hands; the hands have two familiar names, one of them is "snake head" hands.
The 2023 version now includes a ceramic bezel insert and comes fitted with a Stainless Steel bracelet plus a limited edition navy blue NATO strap.
All watches are guaranteed against defective workmanship for 24 months from
date of purchase and the guarantee for the first 12 months applies to the
original purchaser only.
The Bracelet screws are not fully tightened to allow for easy first-time adjustment. After sizing please tighten and we suggest using a removable threadlock such as Loctite Blue 242 to secure the screws.
• 316L stainless steel, brushed finish
• Diameter Bezel 40mm, 45mm across including crown
• Ceramic Bezel with SuperLuminova Light Old Radium
• Lug to lug height 47mm
• Thickness 14mm to the top of the crystal
• Lug spacing 20mm
• Anti-magnetic 20,000 A/m
• Water resistance 300m
• Weight 170 grammes including Bracelet
• Screw back, screw down crown, unidirectional 120 click bezel
• Semi-matte black
• Hour markers SuperLuminova Light Old Radium
• Snake head style with white frame, luminous filled
• Luminous: SuperLuminova Light Old Radium
• 3mm sapphire, A/R coating underside
• Sellita SW-200 Automatic
• Stainless Steel bracelet
• Push button clasp with signed security clip
• 6 point micro adjust
• Supplied with an extra Ltd Edition Navy Blue Nato Strap.