This is the sister watch to the cushion cased PRS-36. Based on an original 1950s design, this watch is sutable for either a man or a woman.
Like all Time Factors watches all of the components used are manufactured specifically for this watch (except for the movement), stock components are not used.
Supplied in a 2-watch zipper travel case with 24 months guarantee.
• 316L stainless steel, all polished
• Diameter 38mm
• Lug to lug height 46.5mm
• Thickness 10.4mm to top of crystal
• Lug spacing 20mm
• Anti-magnetic 4800 A/m
• Water resistance 50 metres/165 feet
• Weight 55 grammes including strap
• Screw view back (K1 glass)
• Brushed silver
• No luminous
• Blued plain hands, no luminous
• Double-domed bombé sapphire with anti-reflective coating on the underside. 35mm x 1.4mm
• Peseux 7040 (Swiss Made) decorated with Geneva stripes, 17 jewels hand-winding running at 21.600 BPH
• Black half-quilted leather strap with signed buckle