Over the years, we’ve regularly been asked to produce a dive watch which is smaller fitting than the often larger divers available on the market, and following a flurry of recent requests we decided to try to produce a smaller dive watch which is still very legible.
The challenge was, because of the bezel, the dial size on dive watches is often reduced. Despite a case diameter of just 38mm, the visible dial diameter on the Commander is 28mm, which is the same as the dial on the 40mm GMT Master.
With a depth rating of 300 metres and an anti-magnetic cage rated at 20,000 amp metres, this is an ideal sports watch which is also perfectly suitable for more formal occasions.
Supplied in a two watch travelling case with 24 months guarantee.
The Bracelet screws are not fully tightened to allow for easy first-time adjustment.
After sizing please tighten and we suggest using a removable threadlock such as
Loctite Blue 242 to secure the screws.
• 316L stainless steel, brushed top with polished sides
• Stainless steel bezel with ceramic insert
• Diameter 38mm, 42mm including crown
• Lug to lug height 45mm
• 14mm to the top of the sapphire crystal
• Lug spacing 20mm
• Anti-magnetic 20,000 A/m with anti-magnetic movement cover
• Water Resistance 30ATM/300 metres/990 feet
• 162 grammes including bracelet
• Screw back, screw down crown, drilled lugs
• Satin black with gilt minute track and logo
• Triangle, numbers and indices including bezel SuperLuminova GL Light Old Radium/LE
• Gilt Mercedes hands
• Luminous: SuperLuminova GL Light Old Radium/LE
• Sapphire with anti-reflective coating on the underside , 30.4mm diameter x 2.5mm thick
• Miyota 9039, 24 jewel automatic, 28,800 BPH
• Solid link stainless steel bracelet tapering from 20mm to 16mm with screwed links and solid end links. Micro adjustable push-button clasp with signed flip lock.
All watches are guaranteed against defective workmanship for 24 months from
date of purchase and the guarantee for the first 12 months applies to the
original purchaser only.