After two years of disappointment and unrealistic price quotations, I finally found a manufacturer who would make this quality flieger-style strap without breaking the bank. Make no mistake, the quality of this strap is equal to straps costing double the price or more.
Open-ended to fit the older aviator watches with fixed bars, will also fit watches with screwed bars and regular springbars. The 20mm is fitted with one screw each side and the 22 & 24mm have two screws each side. The screws are solid 316 stainless steel, not plated base metal
- Cut edge open-ended construction, secured by domed screws as illustrated
- Black or brown calf leather with nubuck backing
- Contrast stitching, squared off at the lug end
- 3.5mm thick, unpadded
- Buckle side is 80mm long and the "hole" side is 115mm (will fit up to a 9 inch wrist)*
- Available in 20, 22 & 24mm black and brown
- Brushed stainless steel fishtail buckle and 3mm wide tang
- "Timefactors" logo stamped on the underside of the strap
The leather is a medium-soft quality natural leather in black and chestnut brown. As with all natural hide products, the pattern of the grain will vary between straps.
All straps are parallel and do not taper.
*Whilst every care has been taken to measure accurately, due to manufacturing tolerances all quoted measurements are approximate.
Timefactors "Aviator" Parallel Strap with Fishtail Buckle
Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Timefactors