After two years of disappointment and unrealistic price quotations, I finally found a manufacturer who would make this quality flieger-style strap without breaking the bank. Make no mistake, the quality of this strap is equal to straps costing double the price or more.
Open-ended to fit the older aviator watches with fixed bars, will also fit watches with screwed bars and regular springbars. This strap has one screw each side. The screws are solid 316 stainless steel, not plated base metal
- Cut edge open-ended construction, secured by domed screws as illustrated
- Brown calf leather with nubuck backing
- Contrast stitching, squared off at the lug end
- 3.5mm thick, unpadded
- Buckle side is 80mm long and the "hole" side is 115mm (will fit up to a 9 inch wrist)*
- Available in 24mm brown only
- Brushed stainless steel standard buckle
- "Timefactors" logo stamped on the underside of the strap
The leather is a medium-soft quality natural leather in chestnut brown. As with all natural hide products, the pattern of the grain will vary between straps.
All straps are parallel and do not taper. Available in 24mm brown only at £10 each or buy TWO for £18
*Whilst every care has been taken to measure accurately, due to manufacturing tolerances all quoted measurements are approximate.
Timefactors "Aviator" Open Ended "Special" 24mm
Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Timefactors