After two years of disappointment and unrealistic price quotations, I finally found a manufacturer who would make this quality flieger-style strap without breaking the bank. Make no mistake, the quality of this strap is equal to straps costing double the price or more.
Exactly the same general construction as our Aviator open-ended strap but with closed end and no screws.
- Cut edge, closed-end construction
- Black or brown calf leather with nubuck backing
- Contrast stitching, squared off at the lug end
- 3.5mm thick, unpadded
- Buckle side is 80mm long and the "hole" side is 115mm (will fit up to a 9 inch wrist)*
- Available in 18, 20, 22 & 24mm black and brown
- Brushed stainless steel buckle
- "Timefactors" logo stamped on the underside of the strap
The leather is a medium-soft quality natural leather in black and chestnut brown. As with all natural hide products, the pattern of the grain will vary between straps.
All straps taper 2mm to the buckle, i.e. 24 > 22mm, 22 > 20mm, 20 > 18mm & 18 > 16mm.
*Whilst every care has been taken to measure accurately, due to manufacturing tolerances all quoted measurements are approximate.
(Black 20mm out of stock).
Timefactors "Aviator" Strap
Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Timefactors