This watch pays homage to a design which will be instantly recognised by the majority of watch aficionados world-wide. If you are lucky enough to own an original, chances are you rarely wear it for fear of damaging it even though it's your favourite watch. It's surprising that this design first appeared 45 years ago and whilst it may be considered unusual or even "quirky", it looks just as modern today as it did then.
As with all Time Factors homages, there are a few improvements:
SMITHS 200m Automatic Diver PRS-68
- 316L stainless steel, brushed top with polished sides
- Diameter 44.5mm
- Lug to lug height 47mm
- Thickness 12.4mm to top of crystal
- Lug spacing 20mm
- Anti-magnetic 4800 A/m
- Water resistance 20ATM/200m/660ft
- Weight 180 grammes including bracelet, 113 grammes on "waffle" strap
- Screw back, screw down crown, Viton case back seals, bi-directional rotating bezel with ball-bearing "click"
- Black with applied indices and white printed minute track
- Applied indices and bezel pearl SuperLuminova C3
- Bevelled rectangular, polished steel
- Luminous: SuperLuminova C3
- Flat sapphire with bevelled edge and anti-reflective coating on the underside. 32mm x 3.2mm x 1.8mm
- Miyota 9015, 24 jewel automatic, 28,800 BPH
- Solid link stainless steel with screwed links and solid end links and signed clasp
- Water resistance improved to 200 metres.
- Screw-down crown replaces bayonet locking crown.
- Sapphire crystal to replace original mineral crystal.
- Lug spacing increase to 20mm to enable a greater variety of straps to be fitted.
- Movement uprated to hi-beat (Miyota 9015).
- Quality stainless steel bracelet with solid end links.
Like all Time Factors watches all of the components used are manufactured specifically for this watch (except for the movement), stock components are not used.
Supplied in a Peli case with "waffle strap", watch leaflet and 24 months guarantee.
Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Timefactors