Many of you will remember the Broadarrow PRS-3 first launched in 2003 and will also remember that following a legal dispute over the name "Broadarrow" (or "Broad Arrow"), the PRS-3 had to be discontinued. Many customers have asked for the PRS-3 to be reintroduced and I am happy to announce that it's back, bigger and better!
This is no simple reintroduction, the watch has been completely redesigned from scratch. Bigger, at 42mm; better bezel and thicker sapphire crystal; better construction with a screw-in crown tube, improved crown assembly, metal movement ring and finally, a quality solid link steel bracelet with perfectly fitting solid end-pieces.
The regular version of the PRS-3 will have a black dial with white framed plongeur hands and a regular elapsed time bezel insert but to launch the new PRS-3, a limited edition of four different colours with a combined countdown/12 hour bezel insert and supplied with a PU strap to match the colour of the dial. Each colour is produced in 50 numbered pieces.
Supplied on a steel bracelet in a single-watch travelling case with 24 months guarantee and a PU strap in the same colour as the selected dial colour.
PRECISTA PRS-3 LE Automatic Diver
- 316L stainless steel, brushed on top and polished sides
- Diameter 42mm, 46mm across including crown
- Lug to lug height 49.6mm
- Thickness 12.45mm to top of crystal
- Lug spacing 22mm
- Anti-magnetic 4800 A/m
- Water resistance 300m
- 205 grammes on steel bracelet, 125 grammes on PU strap
- Screw down crown, screw back, 60 click bezel with elapsed time insert
- Hour markers Super Luminova C3
- Date at 6 o'clock position
- Plongeur hands, different colours for different dials
- Luminous: Super Luminova C3
- 3mm flat sapphire, anti-reflective coating on underside
- ETA2824-2 standard running at 28,800 BPH with quickset date, Incabloc shock protection
- Fitted with stainless steel solid link bracelet with custom solid end pieces, screwed adjustment links and with safety fliplock clasp with divers' extension
Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Timefactors